Friday, December 15, 2017

Merry Christmas!

As we gear up for the holiday season that is now upon us I hope this blog post finds you all well! We have been gearing up to get ready for Christmas and needless to say the countdown to when the big guy in the red suit appears is officially on! I am very excited to see what Santa brings me, as I have been a very good boy! (OK, mom did have to remind me a few times that Santa is watching!) 

I got to go and see him and was excited to tell him all about what I want, I even came prepared with my list! When it was my turn to sit on his lap, I told him I wanted the following:
  • Trains (go figure, right?!)
  • Books 
  • Robots
  •  Hot Wheels Race Car Tracks 
  • Star Wars PJ's 
  • Games and other toys (I figured I would let Santa use his imagination and come up with something fun!) 

 Well, I better get to helping mom wrap some gifts, but in the meantime, here are some of the pictures that really capture our family!

Ok...while those are my mom and dad's favorites, here is a nice one for you to view!


I hope your Christmas season is filled with love, family and most importantly memories!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 - Donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment