Wednesday, October 16, 2013

4 Months Old!

Sorry for the delay...I know I am a few days behind, but I was waiting until my 4 month check-up until I posted. I went to visit my pediatrician yesterday, and once again I had to have shots. I am not diggin this whole pediatrician thing anymore! Sure when I get there they are all excited to see me and making funny faces at me which makes me get excited and smile, but then BAMM they pull out the needle. They say it is for my own good, and I will thank them for it later, but right now they are not on my good list!! I did show them how strong I was by taking the shots like a champ again though, and I think I should get an award if you ask me, because it sounds like all the other babies were crying about it.
I am 16 lbs (75th percentile) now and am 26 1/2 inches long (85 percentile)! Pretty good if you ask me for 4 months!
Now that I am 4 months, I consider myself a big boy because I can now play in my jumper...and I get really excited when I can move my legs and make myself go up and down! There are buttons on my jumper that play music, and I really like that. Some things never change, I still love my music!!
I am learning something new everyday, and boy do I get a reaction when I do! I can now blow raspberries with my mouth, and think it is funny when I end up doing it loud! I also LOVE to put my hands in my mouth and sometimes I try and get my whole fist in there! Sometimes I end up gagging myself, but I don't mind, it is my favorite thing to do right now! (Because of this, I am drooling like crazy, so I have to wear a bib everyday...some days I have to switch bibs because I soaked the first one!) I am also really good with my hands and like to put anything I can in my mouth!
Another thing I am good at is checking myself out in the mirror...I love talking to myself! (Well, I like talking in general as I have really become the talker and can babble on and on about anything and everything!) They say I am a little young to be learning this, but I think it is fun....Here I am kissing myself in the mirror! My mom kept saying "Oh Boy, I am going to be in trouble when he gets older!" but I am not sure why she said that, because it seems like her favorite thing to do is kiss me!
Another thing I did this past month was I got to hang out in the cockpit of a WW2 Bomber plane! I look grumpy in this picture, but trust me I had fun! The pilot that is holding me let me touch buttons and said I was his youngest co-pilot he has ever had! Hmmm, maybe I will have a career in aviation when I get older?

Those were some of the big moments of the month! I am going to be trying cereal in a few days, so stay tuned as I will post pictures and video of that soon! Until then, here are two more pictures of me....
(Hanging out with my mom watching my dad play rugby! I get REALLY excited watching him play too!)
Whaaaatt.....Halloween is coming up soon and they give you candy and you get to dress up? Wooo Hooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment